To sustain this free service, we receive affiliate commissions via some of our links. This doesn’t affect rankings. Our review process.
Want to have flowers sent to your loved one without spending an arm and a leg? From You Flowers lets you order flowers online and for a reasonable price. Prices for the same flower arrangement can vary based on location, time of year and quality of flowers, but From You Flowers offers beautiful floral designs at a price that’s hard to beat. Learn more about why we think From You Flowers is among the best.
- Review Overview
- Key Features
- From You Flowers Price (With Promo Code)
- Customer Feedback
- One Customer’s Experience (Video)
- How Much Do Americans Spend on Valentine’s Day?
- Looking for Organic Flowers Online?
- Best Places to Order Flowers Online
From You Flowers Review
- Overall best flower delivery pricing we've seen
- Frequent free shipping promotions
- Good selection and variety at a number of price points
- Delivery 7 days a week
- Decent wedding collection
- Unique personalized custom photo vase
- 24/7 customer service via phone and email
- Better consumer reviews compared to many other services
- No eco-friendly practices listed on their website
- Couldn't locate cancellation policy on their website
- No live chat
- From You Flowers offers same day delivery as long as the order is placed by 3 p.m. in the recipient’s time zone
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
- 90-day service guarantee allows refunds or redeliveries of your product
- Other non-floral gifts including food, jewelry, balloons and more
- Customized photo vase available
- $31.98 for one dozen long-stemmed red roses with a vase
- $2.99 same-day service/shipping
- Frequent coupons for free next-day service/shipping
From You Flowers Discount Code
I was searching for a local florist in Santa Maria, CA. I saw an Google ad for “fromyouflowers”, prices seemed good. And received a free delivery offer, the flower price changed at that point, but it was still cheaper than the original discount. I went ahead and placed the order for delivery the following day. I had never heard of “fromyouflowers” before, so I decided to Google their reviews. Once I read all the negative comments, I regretted my decision to order. I also didn’t want to hassle with canceling and whatnot so I let it be. The flowers were delivered today! My friend sent her thanks with a picture attached. I was pleasantly surprised and happy that it was very similar to what I ordered online. Due to so many bad reviews, I just wanted to be sure to leave a satisfied customer review. – Rosaelia, Consumer Affairs 4/6/2017
I ordered flowers for a funeral. They were absolutely beautiful and arrived exactly when they told me they would and the prices were fabulous!! Will definitely use them again!! – Dianna J., SiteJabber 3/30/2017
I ordered an arrangement of vivid blue and white flowers in a clear blue vase to be delivered to a friend in the hospital. She emailed a picture of what she received – totally different. What she received was a vase of pink, green and white flowers. The arrangement was insipid and pale. I called FromYouFlowers and was told that sometimes the florist would have to make a substitution if the flowers weren’t on hand. I was offered a 10.00 credit on a $62.00 arrangement. I asked for a supervisor and was offered a 50% refund and a discount voucher for a future purchase. This is really not acceptable. If the florist can’t fulfill the order as pictured, you should at the very least get a phone call to discuss alternatives. I believe they are banking on people just not knowing what was delivered. I will never do business with them again. – Leslie, Consumer Affairs 4/9/2017
Well my sweet husband was trying to surprise me with flowers Friday. That didn’t happen, we called & they could deliver them Saturday. At 4:00 pm I realized they had not been delivered. We called again, nope they won’t be delivered til Monday. To say the least how unprofessional, no call or notification whats going on. I was reading the websit, your flowers will be hand delivered in 4 hours. I completely understand stuff happens. This last call we canceled the order. We did get a sorry. You need to figure your s**t out. I’m irritated to be honest. My recommendation is DO NOT ORDER FROM HERE IF YOU WANT FLOWERS. Very unprofessional. – Stephanie H., SiteJabber 4/8/2017
This customer ordered 100 “blooms” of roses and didn’t get what he requested. From You Flowers corrected the error by sending 200 blooms of roses instead. Hear about his story here.
We all know Valentine’s Day is a traditional flower-giving holiday, in fact, 1/4 of Americans buy flowers or plants for their sweetheart on Valentine’s Day. In addition, USA Today reported that in 2017, a dozen long-stemmed red roses cost about $150. Yikes! You could save more than $100 by purchasing your flowers through From You Flowers.
From You Flowers is a great fit if you’re on a budget, but if you want to go organic, you’ll have to look elsewhere. Check out our reviews of the best places to order flowers online, which includes several eco-friendly flower services.
Have you ever purchased flowers online? What was your experience?