To sustain this free service, we receive affiliate commissions via some of our links. This doesn’t affect rankings. Our review process.
Sick of taking horse-sized multivitamin? Does the thought of taking pills make you nauseous? Getting your supplements doesn’t have to be miserable! Give gummy vitamins a try. They smell (and taste) way better!
I’ve personally been taking gummy vitamins for a few years and have some tips to share with you.
- Never leave them in a hot environment (like a car), they will melt into one big blob. On that note…
- If you’re purchasing these online, try to buy them when the temperatures aren’t as high. Some people have received bottles of melted vitamins because they were on their front step, in the sun all day.
- Don’t eat them like candy — they aren’t fruit snacks! Although I’ve never done this, I’ve read plenty of reviews of people saying they kept eating the gummies because they were so good. Please don’t do this. It can be bad for your health. If you like gummies, consider buying fruit snacks or gummy bears.
- Keep them away from children. Gummy vitamins look like candy and some kids may try to sneak some.
- Some of these gummies need to be refrigerated. Read the back of the label to make sure you are using proper storage.
- Check the expiration date on the bottle.
- Most gummy vitamins require you take more than one gummy per day, so be sure to read the suggested serving size.
- Gummy vitamins are generally made out of gelatin, which is typically made from an animal. If you’re vegan, be sure to look for a vitamin that clearly states it is vegan.
Below are our picks for best gummy vitamins for each category. We chose our favorites based on customer feedback, price, taste and more.
Vitafusion is one of the leading producers of adult gummy vitamins. One serving of these multivitamin gummies is equivalent to the Vitamin A in a cup of broccoli, the Vitamin C in one tangerine and the Vitamin D in five ounces of salmon. These gummy vitamins for adults include 11 vitamins and minerals and come in three flavors (berry, peach and orange). It’s important to take two of these gummies per day to get the proper amount of nutrients. The gummies have pork-based gelatin and are made in the USA.
I’ve tried many adult gummy vitamins and the Vitafusion MultiVites have been the best tasting in my opinion – they taste delicious.
- $14.64 – 70 Count (Pack of 3)
Are you getting enough fiber in your diet? The recommended amount of fiber for men is 30 to 38 grams and 25 grams for women. These fiber gummies have 5g of fiber per serving, so you’re not getting the daily recommended amount, but it’s important to remember that you should be getting fiber through the food you are eating.
However, you do not want to overdose on fiber because too much fiber can interfere with the absorption of minerals. It’s rare to get too much fiber in our country though. The gummies are made with pork gelatin and come in strawberry, berry and peach flavors.
- $9.79 – 90 Count
If you’re a vegetarian or don’t eat red meat you might be anemic which can be a result of an iron deficiency. Low iron levels can also prevent you donating blood.
By eating two of these gummy vitamins with iron per day you’ll get 10mg of iron, which is 55% of the suggested daily amount based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Iron is important because it helps transport blood throughout the body. Take two of these gummy flavored vitamins per day to increase your iron levels.
- $11.45 – 60 Count
Prenatal gummy vitamins are important for expecting mothers. While searching for the best gummy prenatal vitamins, we found ones that required you to take up to six gummies per day. If you’re a fan of gummies you may not dislike eating all of them, however, it ended up costing extra because you’d be eating more of the contents of the container.
We’ve chosen Vitafusion for the best prenatal gummy vitamins because you only have to take two per day, which is the standard for gummy vitamins. They come in lemon and raspberry lemonade flavors and are best if refrigerated after opening.
- $9.88 – 90 Count
Vitafive is unique in that it is truly like a package of fruit snacks. Each day you should eat one package of gummies, which includes three Omega-3 gummies and two multivitamins. Omega-3 is important because it improves your brain memory and lowers the risk of depression, dementia, heart disease and arthritis.
Customers rave about the convenience of these gummy vitamins and the taste. They come in 14 or 28-day packs, so you’ll have to purchase these more often than others.
We don’t recommend purchasing in bulk because the expiration date typically isn’t too far away compared to other gummies.
- Starting at $14 per month for each vitamin (each additional vitamin is $10/mo)
- Get 25% off your first order via this link.
A lot of us increase our Vitamin C intake during the colder months to try and prevent getting sick. A boost in your Vitamin C can support your immune system and potentially keep you from getting sick or recover from a cold sooner.
The serving suggestion for these Vitamin C gummies is two per day, which equates to 400% of the daily recommended use. That equals the amount of Vitamin C found in 10 tangerines. These gummies have an orange flavor and customers rave about the taste.
- $7.49 – 150 Count
Vitamin D is known as the “sunshine vitamin” because it is produced when the skin is exposed to ultraviolet rays from the sun. Many people lack Vitamin D, especially in the winter months, so they take supplements to increase their Vitamin D levels. Vitamin D also supports bones, teeth and the immune system.
These Vitamin D gummies come in peach, blackberry, strawberry, orange and lemon flavors and one serving equals two gummies.
Dr. Oz does a great job explaining what vitamins you should be taking and why vitamins are so important in this video below.
Gummy vitamins are a delicious and nutritious way to stay healthy, but there are other ways you can get a balanced diet too. You could make your own smoothies or try Juice Plus. There are also many benefits to juicing and we have some yummy recipes you’ll love.
Which vitamins are you taking or need more of in your diet?