To sustain this free service, we receive affiliate commissions via some of our links. This doesn’t affect rankings. Our review process.
Are you a smoothie junkie but hate the hassle of keeping your kitchen stocked with all the fresh fruits, veggies and add-ins (vitamins, powders, minerals, seeds, etc.) you need for healthy homemade smoothies?
A smoothie home delivery service can save you tons of time and give you a wide variety of smoothie options. The best part? All you have to do is unpack and blend away, baby. Before you order, make sure you have the best blender for the job.
GreenBlender is a trendy smoothie and cereal delivery service that delivers all of your recipe ingredients individually wrapped and labeled. Each week you choose 5 out of 11 recipes that rotate, and your ingredients arrive on your doorstep in a refrigerated box.
This approach takes a bit more leg-work to create your smoothie, but GreenBlender gives you the ability to adjust your smoothie to your personal tastes. If you don’t like pre-mixed and pre-chopped ingredients, this is your best option for a smoothie delivery box. Available in the 48 contiguous states.
- Blue Citrus Crush Smoothie: summer squash, orange, blueberries, acai berry powder, flaxseed
- Lemon Ginger Hydrate Smoothie: collard greens, grape tomatoes, mini cucumbers, lemon, ginger, chia seeds
- Sage Apple Pear Smoothie: chard, sage leaves, pear, applesauce, pumpkin seeds, camu camu
- Cranberry Crunch Superfood Cereal: rolled oats, dried cranberries, walnuts, chia seeds, baobab powder
- $49/week for 10 12-oz. servings (2 servings per recipe) ($4.90/serving)
- Free shipping
Daily Harvest has 15 different smoothie options, as well as a good selection of harvest bowls, soups, cereals, chia parfaits and more. Their smoothies come in pre-made cups filled with frozen fresh fruits and veggies and other ingredients, so all you have to do is blend away.
One thing we like about Daily Harvest is their commitment to sustainable farming. They source all their produce from Certified Transitional farms that are in the process of obtaining USDA-certified organic practices. Available in the 48 contiguous states.
- Acai + Cherry Beautifier Smoothie: sweet cherries, blueberries, raspberries, acaí berries, kale
- Mint + Cacao Purifier Smoothie: cacao nibs, chlorella, mint, spinach, bananas, cashew butter
- Mango + Papaya Antidote Smoothie: mango, papaya, pineapple, acerola cherry, macadamia nut
- Cinnamon Protein + Banana Cereal: cinnamon, organic bananas, whole grains, garbanzo beans, pea protein, reishi mushroom
All smoothies and other food items are priced the same, and you can choose your selections from all menu items.
- $47.94/week for 6 servings ($7.99/serving)
- $69.75/week for 9 servings ($7.75/serving)
- $89.88/week for 12 servings ($7.49/serving)
- $167.76/week for 24 servings ($6.99/serving)
- $167.76/month for 24 servings ($6.99/serving)
- View all plans
Goodie is another smoothie kit delivery service like GreenBlender. Nothing is pre-chopped or frozen, and ingredients come individually wrapped and portioned.
Unlike GreenBlender and Daily Harvest, Goodie only lets you choose one of 8 “themed” boxes each week that come with pre-selected smoothie recipes, although the recipes change each week. So, if you’re picky or have certain allergies, Goodie may not be the best service for you. Only available in California, Nevada and Arizona.
Sample Boxes Available:
- Leaner & Cleaner Box
- Energy Box
- Muscle Builder Box
- Focus & Clarity Box
- $48.90/week for 10 12-oz. servings (2 servings per recipe) ($4.89/serving)
- Free shipping
Root Blends Review
Root Blends is similar to Daily Harvest — they send you frozen smoothie ingredients in a pouch that requires no prep time. They have a limited variety, but they say more recipes are coming soon.
Root Blends gives you the option of 6 or 12 blends per shipment, and you can also choose your delivery frequency from weekly, every 2 weeks, every 3 weeks or monthly. Available in 24 states in the Eastern U.S.
- Mint Protein: Banana, Spinach, Mint, Cashew Butter, Sunflower Seeds, Vanilla, Vegan Protein and Cacao Nibs
- Skin & Hair: Blueberries, Maqui Berries, Raspberries, Strawberries, Cucumber, Chia Seeds and Marine Collagen Peptide
- Protein: Spinach, Kale, Mango, Banana, Chia Seeds, Vanilla and Plant Protein
- $47.94/week for 6 pouches (2 servings/pouch) ($4/serving)
- $95.88/week for 12 pouches (2 servings/pouch) ($4/serving)
- Shipping: free for 12 pouches; $19.95/delivery for 6 pouches
- View all plans
All of the smoothie subscription boxes we review here include such “superfoods” in their recipes as chia, raw cacao, hempseed, matcha, maqui, rosehips, pea protein and many more. Watch this brief video to see other nutrient-rich foods you should add to your diet.
If you haven’t already tried one of the hugely popular meal delivery services, like Blue Apron or Hello Fresh, you don’t know what you’re missing. Check out our best meal delivery service reviews and get started making meal time (and planning) much easier.