To sustain this free service, we receive affiliate commissions via some of our links. This doesn’t affect rankings. Our review process.
Love snacking but are tired of munching on the same old, go-to foods? Enjoy eating healthy but feel like you’re spending a fortune on expensive products? Snack boxes are a fun way to sample a wide-range of surprises each month that are delivered straight to your door. You have many options when it comes to healthy snack box delivery, but Love With Food is not only a healthy option that is a nice alternative to store bought snacks, they also support a hungry child in need with every healthy snack box delivered to you. Learn more about this subscription service including features, pricing and more.
Love With Food Review
- They donate a meal to a hungry child in the U.S for every box purchased
- Natural and organic snacks
- Can buy more of what’s in your box on their site
- Receive points for each box you get, for every 1,000 points you get $10 to redeem towards any item in their shop
- Gluten free box available
- Cannot specify diet and allergy restrictions
- Snacks are only sent once a month (no other frequency options)
- Cannot choose what goes in your box
Love With Food Reviews
Love With Food is a healthy snack box delivered monthly. All treats are organic or all-natural, so you don’t have to worry about reading the label. Unfortunately, you cannot specify any allergies or dietary restrictions, so this is not the right snack box for everyone.
You don’t have to be in the U.S. to join the healthy snack box subscription fun! They ship anywhere in the world, so you can even get Love With Food in Canada or Australia and everywhere in between.
- Sample a wide range of natural, organic or gluten-free snacks not available in most grocery stores
- Each box has a theme and comes with a full-color brochure with the details of the contents including color-coded nutrition guide
- Items contain no artificial flavoring, coloring, MSG, trans fats, hydrogenated oils or high fructose corn syrup
- Over 1 million meals donated to food banks through their buy one, donate philosophy
- Try before you buy committing to full-size products (available for sale on Love With Food’s online “Snack Shop”)
- Healthy snack boxes are securely packed within box to ensure products are in good condition
- Less than $10 a month for 7 snack and free shipping to U.S. (cancel anytime without penalty)
- Subscriptions support fighting childhood hunger
- Give as a gift and office plans available for higher quantities
Love With Food Price
Love With Food has three box options to choose from (and all include a printable note in case you want to give one as a gift).
- Tasting Box: $7.99 for the first box then $9.99/month for 7+ snacks, donates 1 meal (U.S. only)
- Deluxe Box: $16.50/month for 15+ snacks, donates 2 meals
- Gluten-Free Box: $19.99/month for 10+ snacks
Shipping: Free US shipping and $3.99 everywhere else in the world.
They also have office plans with snacks in higher quantities nicely showcased in a display tray to ensure you and your co-workers have a healthy alternative to junk food from the vending machine.
- Office Plan: Starts at $99 (U.S. only) for 65 snacks in 10 varieties, donates 15 meals
They are so confident that employees will be fighting over these healthy snacks that they back their office plan up with a 100% risk-free money back guarantee.
Love With Food Coupon
Love With Food is offering 40% off your first tasting box! Click here to take advantage of this offer.
What Do Customers Think of Love With Food?
Positive Love With Food Reviews
I’ve been a subscriber for about a year & have yet to be disappointed. I love being able to try new things. There are items I haven’t been fond of, but that’s to be expected & rarely happens. I love that my purchase helps supply food for others & that I can review to earn points & then trade the points for cases of things I really enjoy. – Sarah, Facebook 12/12/2016
Love with Food is such a great way to find new and interesting treats for happy snacking. In each box, I find one thing that becomes my new favorite and new items that my family enjoys. With a subscription like this, it’s impossible to get bored snacking. I love that a lot of the items are non-GMO and help me keep a better list of companies that are organic as well. – Leah, Hello Subscription Addiction 3/2017
Negative Love With Food Reviews
I just received my first box and was kind of disappointed…it says you’ll receive 18-20 items but I expected them to be different items…I only received 17 items and I received double of most items and even 3 of one item…not much variety at all. – Wendy, Facebook 11/12/2016
The Love with Food Tasting Box doesn’t provide sky-high value, but I think it’s a great way to discover products that are healthy, delicious, and junk-free. – Lindsey, My Subscription Addiction 5/11/2015
Video: Love With Food
This three and a half minute video is full of testimonials from real people who tried the box. They share a little more about what makes Love With Food great including a taste of what’s inside (literally).
Love With Food: How Do Their Snacks Stack Up?
How does Love With Food “snack” up to our competition for best healthy snack box? They didn’t make our top picks, but they are super affordable given the value of what’s included in each box. It’s a great way to try new healthy snacks and to rest assured that what you are putting in your body is nutritious (without breaking the bank).
Have you used a healthy snack box delivery service?
Disclaimer: This website contains reviews, opinions and information regarding products and services manufactured or provided by third parties. We are not responsible in any way for such products and services, and nothing contained here should be construed as a guarantee of the functionality, utility, safety or reliability of any product or services reviewed or discussed. Please follow the directions provided by the manufacturer or service provider when using any product or service reviewed or discussed on this website.