To sustain this free service, we receive affiliate commissions via some of our links. This doesn’t affect rankings. Our review process.
Flowers have a way of brightening up a space and a person’s day. If you’re bad at remembering special occasions and don’t have time to go to your local florist, FTD can send you reminders and deliver an arrangement to your recipient the day of ordering.
With numerous arrangements to choose from, you’re bound to find the perfect gift for your loved one. Plus you can add on a card, candy or other items to show how much you care. Read our review of eco-friendly FTD below to learn more about this online floral delivery service.
- Review Overview
- Key Features
- Price (With Promo Code)
- Customer Feedback
- Don’t Forget The Card’s Message (Video)
- What Are Some FTD Alternatives?
- Very competitive product pricing
- Excellent delivery options, even Sundays and holidays in many locations
- Good variety of flowers, plants, gift baskets, candy, etc.
- Eco-friendly practices, with Veriflora and Fair Trade designations
- Can cancel orders up until it's en route
- 24/7 customer service by phone
- A number of positive user reviews about their complaint resolution
- Service/shipping fees higher than most
- No live chat
- Many complaints about delivery problems (e.g., late delivery, showing up at wrong address, no delivery at all)
- Offers a variety of FTD floral arrangements, plants, stuffed animals, chocolates, balloons, desserts and a handful of specialty gift baskets
- Veriflora certification which is the industry’s gold standard certification for supporting sustainable growing practices
- Fair Trade designation which recognizes companies committed to certain environmental and labor practices
- 7-day satisfaction guarantee
- FTD flowers same day delivery is available in some locations with an FTD florist nearby as long as the order is placed by 2 p.m. in the recipient’s time zone
- $67.50 for one dozen, fresh-cut, long-stemmed red roses with a vase
- $19.99 next day shipping
Ordered a bouquet of roses and prosecco for mother’s day. They arrived as planned on Saturday, looking great (my mum sent me a pic). International ordering was simple, just pick your country and they show you what is available to order. All you have to do is pick and follow the prompts. – Laura N., Sitejabber 5/16/2018
FTD was a delight. I ordered flowers to be delivered same day, at a very reasonable cost compared to others. They got them there on time, without any issue, and they are beautiful. Thank you for making this easy FTD! – M. Scottegaard, Trustpilot 10/6/2017
I ordered same day flowers, got an email that they were delivered..NOPE…no delivery and no flowers. Called FTD and they said oops you received that email by mistake. The florist in that location wasn’t able to deliver them. Really? This is the second time this has happened with FTD! DO NOT order from them…they’re horrible! – Kristine E., Trustpilot 3/25/2019
I ordered a specific arrangement to be sent to a family member, what she received wasn’t even close to what I ordered. I have sent numerous emails with photos without any response at all. No customer service whatsoever!! – Diane K., BBB 3/7/2019
Take your card message up a notch by learning how to do different lettering as shown in this video below.
FTD is one of dozens of online flower and gift basket delivery sites. Want to shop around? Be sure to check out our article where we compare more than 10 of the best places to order flowers online. We even give you our recommendations for online flower delivery companies that specialize in eco-friendly practices.
What is your most common reason/holiday for sending flowers?
Disclaimer: This website contains reviews, opinions and information regarding products and services manufactured or provided by third parties. We are not responsible in any way for such products and services, and nothing contained here should be construed as a guarantee of the functionality, utility, safety or reliability of any product or services reviewed or discussed. Please follow the directions provided by the manufacturer or service provider when using any product or service reviewed or discussed on this website.